Managed Print Services- MPS
CTI’s Managed Print Services include the purchase, lease, and maintenance of our clients’ fleet of printers, copiers, scanners, plotters, and multi-function devices.
CTI retains Multiple Brand Environment Capability, allowing us to service machines from all major manufacturers including:
Brother, Canon, Dell, Epson, E-copy, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard, Konica, Kyocera, Minolta, Kodak, Kofax, Konica-Minolta, Lanier, Lexmark, NEC, Panasonic, Ricoh, Samsung, Savin, Sharp, Toshiba, Xerox.
- Initial fleet assessment of current equipment
- Analysis and recommendation to lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Security assesments, Multifunction devices MFDs and printers
- Proactive maintenance of equipment fleet
- Print management software to regulate the volume, type of printing, and authentication of users
- Device management software to monitor output devices in real time
- Customized billing
- Ongoing optimization output devices throughout the contract life
- Scan routing software to automate paper-based processes and convert them to digital format
- Maintenance program customized to fit your specific need
- Customized reporting, down to user or unit level to allocate usage and cost correctly
Add capabilities to the organization while reducing cost through our “Asset Optimization Program.” This capability allows CTI to thoroughly evaluate your fleet of Copiers and Printers for their current utilization and make sure that the right asset and capability is deployed for their users. This results in taking underutilized assets and deploying their capability where they are most needed. This adds capabilities where they are needed while holding your costs down.
Agency reduces costs by $900,000 through a CTI Managed Print Services Program.