Document Management Services
WHAT ARE DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES (DMS)?
DMS takes content throughout its lifecycle from the creation of an idea scribbled on a sheet of paper to the archival of vital documents. It is:
- The technologies and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content across an organization.
- The link between customer-facing applications and internal processes.
- The power to create and manage electronic documents that can be viewed, searched, and printed from virtually any computer or printer.
BENEFITS OF SUCCESSFUL DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
- Eliminates paper, saves office space, and reduces file retrieval time
- Reduces costs of handling, storing, and duplicating paper documents
- Reduces the time employees spend looking for information
- Improves customer service through immediate access to customer documents
- Strengthens disaster recovery plan by ensuring data is secure and easily accessible to remote users
- Guarantees business continuity, 24x7x365
- Ensures legal and regulatory compliance
Portrait of Success
Local Government Agency Leverages Intelligent Capture & Web Solution to Automate
Testing Processes, Reduce Costs and Disseminate Results in Record Time.
“We estimate the cost of administering and processing each test was $38 per test,
but with the new system CTI installed, the cost dropped to $5.80, a decrease of